Pop-Up Pantry: November
November 18 from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
The Reno-Sparks Gospel Mission presents the RSGM Pop-Up Pantry!
We want to make sure those who are in need are being reached and met where they are, and this Pop-Up Pantry will allow us to do just that!
We will be distributing pre-packaged food baskets at 630 Gentry Way on Saturday, November 18, from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Want to help support us in this adventure?
We have four main ways we’re asking for help!
- Volunteer! Our volunteers are so important to us and we’re so excited to be able to serve alongside you once again. Give us a call at (775) 323-0386 ext. 14 to find out how you can help!
- Donate food! You can drop off donations of canned goods and non-perishable items at our warehouse at 2115 Timber Way.
- Share this information! If you know a family or individual who could benefit from a little help, please pass on this information. Downloadable flyers are available at the bottom of this page.
- Sign up to adopt a month! We are looking for churches, organizations, groups or families to adopt a month and partner with us to collect, package and distribute food baskets. For more information, questions, or to sign up to adopt a month, please call Charlotte Redding at (775) 530-1383
- Pray for us, pray for this event, pray for those being served.
Date: November 18
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
VENUE Pop-Up Pantry! 630 Gentry Way Reno, NV 89502 United States + Google Map
Phone: (775) 323-0386 ext. 17